« Home | Mechanical Mishaps » | Spitting Image » | Wednesday bits n pieces » | How to prank a telemarketer » | Snap, Crackle, Pop and Whistle » | Bonehead Client of the Week Award » | Intruder Alert » | Favourite job of the week » | Animation number 2 » | Hot stuff »

Lunch with weirdo

I met up with a mate for lunch in the city today, and afterwards stopped over in the mall for a drink before going back to work. As we sat at a table, some guy sitting by himself at the next table next to us looked over and muttered something about "Oh, you guys are just here to watch the cricket."

At first I wasn't sure he was even talking to us. He continued to look at as and mutter things though, and we tried not to pay any attention to him.

At one point he got up and started waving and talking to someone walking past, as if he'd been waiting for them to arrive. However, they ignored him as well and kept on walking. The weirdo returned to his seat and continued to mutter.

Eventually he got up walked over to us, saying "See you guys later." Then he took off.

It's always nice to meet new people.

***

I had to include this picture I took of a clients' mouse earlier this week. Apparently it's an ergonomic mouse. I haven't seen one before. It looks more like a sideways mouse to me and is an absolute bitch to manoevre. I would have had about as much success moving it with my nose accurately as with my hand.

Maybe that's why it's good ergonomically for your hands, because you end up not using it at all.

"Wow, my wrist is so much better since this ergonomic mouse came along. My nose is broken in three places, but my wrist is great!"

You didn't even bother to say hello to me :( I thought we were going to meet up and watch cricket

:p

haha I was in the Mall this afternoon. But I didn't do any muttering. There were a shit load of people at the Pig & Whistle though. And St George crosses everywhere.

A shiny metallic mouse... Eww! I hope you didn't touch it. Some people are so grubby, they'd never clean it.

Did someone leave the gate open at the loony hospital open.

Perhaps you should get the weirdo a mouse like that for Christmas, a weirdo mouse and a weirdo equals something less weird?

What, you roll that thing sideways? It looks more like a Christmas tree ornament - or the vibrator Steph is promising to buy for Mononica! ;)

Post a Comment