« Home | Really smart or... » | Three Dee » | Fun with a squeegee » | MC Bonestorm » | Can I help you? » | The other white meat » | Snap happy » | Jesus is my coach » | 28 heart attacks » | Watch out ladies: Wearable Computing is here »

My first animation

And no, it was not made by a 4 year old, even though it looks that way. This was basically a learning experience and I made a LOT of mistakes, did practically everything the long way (and the wrong way) but it was fun nonetheless.

There, I think I've made an appropriate disclaimer for how crappy it is. Click the link if you dare.

Google Video link

It's based on my two cats, TJ and Ash, and titled 'Sharing'.

Yes, I enjoyed that. The narrative pressure wasn't strong, and the sound effects were out of sync, but the idea is good and the shiny floor was excellent. You could you slide about nicely on that shiny floor. If you spilled apricot yoghurt on it first, you could slide about very nicely indeed.

Thanks. Weird about the audio out of sync, when I uploaded it to Youtube the audio was out of sync, but it seemed ok on Google Video.

That was cool!

Good stuff!!

I like it :)

Post a Comment