« Home | Philosophical Post » | Song lyrics and weird brain stuff » | Book meme » | My first animation » | Really smart or... » | Three Dee » | Fun with a squeegee » | MC Bonestorm » | Can I help you? » | The other white meat »

It's a girl

Ms B and I had our 19 week scan yesterday and lo and behold we are having a girl. I expect the next few months I'll see more pink stuff arriving in the house than you would see at a Barbie convention but I guess that goes with the territory.

Although doctors have been known to make mistakes before. If it turns out to be a boy I wonder how he'll turn out if we make him wear pink dresses and little fluffy pink hats for his first few months of life?

Wow, congratulations!

What she said ^^^^^^ :) ..

Hurrah! Babies! Yay!

Congratulations Bonestorm and Ms B. That's wonderful news.

And something my father told me: The first 21 years are the hardest!

Heh thanks for the comments guys. ;)

Congratulations. I didn't realize you were having a kid at all.

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Bones. BTW if it does turn out to be a boy and you dress him in pink skirts, it wouldn't be the first time he's been mistaken for a girl.......

congrats! way to go! though you don't nessecarily have to buy her barbies (seeing as today it's commonly known as twisted rolemodle for young kids, or whatever). i likedspider-man just as much when i was little, then again... look at me now. ;)

Post a Comment