« Home | Hot stuff » | It's a girl » | Philosophical Post » | Song lyrics and weird brain stuff » | Book meme » | My first animation » | Really smart or... » | Three Dee » | Fun with a squeegee » | MC Bonestorm »

Animation number 2

Sure to feature at next year's Oscars is my second animation. I've improved the models and learned a bit more about the animation process so hopefully it looks a bit better than number one.

See it here:
TJ and Ash Episode 2 - Hunters

Absolutely Brilliant!

You've captured the facial expressions just perfectly. I especially liked the final shot. Furrowed eyebrows without any eyebrows at all.

Did you really do that?
Awesome! You've got talent mofo!

hahaha HILARIOUS! I'm with Mike - that last facial expression is priceless.

Heh, thanks guys. Glad you like it. ;) Took me the best part of three weeks so it's good you got something out of it.

Hehe. I thought it was really fuuny. I like the way you show the passing of time.

Good stuff. I liked how you moved the Sun light source to get the effect of the passing of time.

Post a Comment